Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 11, 2010 01:07AM
Nov 11, 2010 02:57AM
Nov 11, 2010 09:24AM
Nov 11, 2010 09:31AM
Nov 11, 2010 09:46AM
Nov 11, 2010 09:57AM

At the time I didn't poo poo the MMP rather I said that the revenues could be used to support profitable M&A, which could lead to even greater revenue potential. Not quite the same as your version.

Like I said, I wish I had a copy of the post. You were pretty much disregarding the MMPs importance to Patriot and you expressed your giddiness regarding the M&As. This was obviously a distorted/incorrect outlook on your part. As Gloria pointed out, business ventures are extreme long shots. I have a friend who is a venture capitalist specializing in the medical industry and his view seems to match up with what Gloria wrote. It's even more risky when the parties directing the ventures have a lack of expertise/experience in the field - so we were pretty much doomed on all the ventures.

The truth is - none of us actually know the real power/earning potential of the MMPs. We do not know if the MMP is "for real" - yet. Yes, the USPTO has given the MMPs a nod but as wel all know, we have to see the proof in the form of big revenue. The market seems to reflect my opinion. If it was a forgone conclusion that the MMPs are going to bring in big revenue, our SP would be a lot higher than a thin dime. The market is actually betting that they're not. Let's not get all giddy again over more weak speculation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply