Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Very early this morning I posted what I thought was a viable way to force the hand of the Board of Directors of Patriot into rethinking an open board meeting along with a virtual meeting. (Pls go to that post which was written at aprox 1am December 1st, listed under marc and starts with "There may be a Legal way" etc etc and to read this post). I obviously thought (quite possibly in error) that this method of silent but effective protest had merit and therefore broached it to the board at large.

I had hoped that I would get a good response from other shareholders who have expressed to put it mildly outrage at the boards attempt to keep us out of the physical loop of having a normal personal shareholders meeting. I realize that a virtual meeting for those who could not make it to a board meeting because of distance and expense (such as those shareholders from overseas (re Germany etc) and from the other side of the country or even Canada would be a viable way for them to participate.

However, as has been proven in the past a meeting in San Diego can attract a large crowd and with so many items and issues unanswered and at stake this meeting I thought would be very well attended (not to mention that the 19th is my birthday).

"Boots on the ground" would make a much stronger opinion to our Board then having them sit back and not having us look them in the eyes or vice a versa.

Therefore it has been disappointing to me that my post has garnered such little interest. A boycott of voting to the extent of not letting the board have a quorum seemed to be our legal way out. I do realize it would require of us to contact other shareholders and start a chain letter of sorts to make sure shareholders knew of our plan. (I have already told shareholders I am responsible for my idea and it has met with acceptance). But this method would take such little time and expense and as has been proven the board controls less then 2% of outstanding shares so they themselves are far from having a quorum.

So therefore I ask you if you have the time to please let me know why you think my idea had no merit worth discussing in a post. I realize that I must have missed something as this idea seemed so obvious to me that I knew there had to be a catch but for the life of me I could not think of it.

Thanks in Advance

God Bless You all

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply