Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: pennyland, ccraider,billyzoom, jldmt and others that want to stay in never land

jldmt

I believe nothing that is a press release from this company....only SEC docs. A GREAT example of their subterfuge was in this realease;

"All parties are pleased with the business resolution of their dispute..."

The company then went on to lead investors to the conclusion that the settlement was so great it would be market shaking, and therefore all insiders were precluded from trading. Oh until Groener came along and bought 100k because he "didn't know" about the trading restrictions. (there were actually some here that posited Groener wasn't privy to the settlement and therefore the trading restriction didn't apply...LO)L

IMNSHO the reason for the confidentiality was because PTSC had their pants taken down again in front of the business world and did NOT want the shareholders to know until the LAST possible moment how little the settlement actually was. As far as the BOD is concerned that was actually a very sucessful tactic. It worked very well.

Poor choice with that J-3 settlemnt PR. That was the beginning of the end. I posted based on the shareprice it looked like PTSC capitualted. Of course that was roundly dismissed as bashing/trading/shorting etc etc etc.

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply