Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Seems Clear TPL OWN's Moore's share of patents per filings

I, Eugene Mar, declare:
1. I am licensed to practice law in California and an associate with the law firm of Farella Braun + Martel LLP, attorneys for Technology Properties Ltd. (“TPL”) and Alliacense Ltd. (collectively, “Defendants”). I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth below and if called and sworn as a witness, I could and would competently testify to the facts set forth herein.
2. Attached hereto as Exhibit A is a true and correct copy of the June 15, 2007 Memorandum Opinion and Order in the matter of TPL v. Fujitsu Ltd., et al., Case No. 2:05-CV-0494 (E.D. Tex.).
3. Attached hereto as Exhibit B is a true and correct copy of U.S. Patent 5,809,336 (‘336), issued September 15, 1998.
4. Attached hereto as Exhibit C is a true and correct copy of the Amendment included in the ‘ 336 Prosecution History, mailed April 11, 1996.
5. Attached hereto as Exhibit D is a true and correct copy of the Amendment included in the ‘336 Prosecution History, mailed January 8, 1997.
6. Attached hereto as Exhibit E is a true and correct copy of the Amendment included in the ‘336 Prosecution History, mailed July 3, 1997.
7. Attached hereto as Exhibit F is a true and correct copy of the Amendment included in the ‘336 Reexamination History, dated September 2, 2008.
8. Attached hereto as Exhibit G is a true and correct copy of the Amendment included in the ‘336 Reexamination History, dated May 12, 2009.
9. Attached hereto as Exhibit H is a true and correct copy of the Ex Parte Reexamination Certificate included in the ‘336 Reexamination History, issued

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be an attempt to counter Plaintiff claim for Summary Judgement. Perhaps Plaintiffs use same chip design as Fujitsu?

Just speculation on my part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply