Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Is Alliacense same as `Newco` ?eom

posted on Jul 28, 2005 09:32AM
No, Alliacense is not the same as Newco

Alliacense is strickly the licensing entity of `Moore` Portfolio.. and controls the `enforcer` if Cos choose not to license..

TPL & PTSC are Newco which will spit licensing fees after Alliacense`s expenses

I believe Pohl is our rep on Alliacense, but I am not 100% on that..

I do not believe the `Moore` portfolio includes Ignite nor Inflame

Is TPL trying to steal our patents!!!!! I highly doubt it.. they want the world to know they alone have exclusive licensing rights to these patents..

So, what would have happened if PTSC had been mentioned in TPL`s PR.. we would have bumped up to.. 14 cents, then settled back to .134.. there was nothing in that PR we don`t already know.. Would it be nice to be mentioned? .. yeah, I guess.. maybe they will address this for future PRs. As for PTSC not being able to issue a PR.. I`m sure it has strictly due to Alliacense`s exclusive rights.. they don`t want PTSC firing off PR after PR regarding this.. therefore the need to clear PR content.. My guess is if PTSC licensed Ignite to someone they wouldn`t have to clear it thru Alliacense..

When the Intel 5 or IBM or Arm signs a licensing aggreement, my bet is we`ll be mentioned then.. or be allowed to issue our own PR

New Message
Please login to post a reply