Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

First, before I get started, thanks for the thousands of posts since the last entry by me. Many continue to be very enlightening.

The time has come for diverging forces, i.e. TPL, Mr. Moore, and PTSC to compromise like President Obama on the tax situation and poop or get off the pot. He didn't like it but he was forced to look after the higher good. He gave some and got a lot. Why, in heavens name would you guys cut off your nose to spite your face?

This has gone on way way way way way to long.

PTSC and TPL for that matter has never ever, ever been in better shape with the MMP. This is what we dreamed about for years and it is being squandered completely to the point of total disgust by individuals so greedy, so contemptuous.

Mr. Leckrone, if you screwed Chuck Moore then, please, work out a deal.

Has no one ever heard of mediation?

The handling of this golden goose is without a doubt the absolute worse that it could possibly have been even if you placed it in the hands of school children. I bet without any hesitation that they, 9 and 10 year olds, could figure out a way to handle this morass better than it is being done.

BOD. You are being paid to protect shareholders interest. Please do your job and get on with it. Investors are seething. This again, has gone on long enough. PDSG is moving along........Get some lawyers of action in there to resolve these issues and get a patent lawyer on your team to watchdog the MMP and everything associated with it. It is called fiduciary duty.

How about giving a Chritmas present to yourselves and the shareholders. By the way you owe us a hell of a lot more than a little partisanship.

New Message
Please login to post a reply