Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: FWIW Every year end some people seem to get confused

as to what date matters, if you are looking for a gain or loss, in the current year. It is the trade date that matters, not the settlement date. IMO, we are seeing some tax loss selling which can continue until and including friday. Are we likely to see some buying start at the end of the week? I have to think the absolute bottom, given tax loss selling and all the other negatives, has been reached. Not predicting any news....but we are entering a new year and the january effect is a real phenomenon. Gee....I sound like a daytrader. Hardly, the case though. I am simply hoping new blood will take a chance if they are bottom fishing and IMO, I think, THIS TIME....we will get thrown a decent size bone before 01/19. At this time and place.....if you are not selling.....why the heck harp repeatedly on the same old BS. Let's be quiet for a few weeks and see what transpires.good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply