Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ccraider / Re: Always a reason to withhold info with PTSC

Hmmm....let's see who's being cynical now.

My post in response was simply meant to help you decipher the source of my cynicism toward PTSC, and to correct your assertion that it can only be changed by me, from within. I offered you that reponse as a suggestion for your improvement of mind and paradigm, as you seem unable to view my understanding and perspective properly and continue to draw incorrect conclusions. You seem to be unable to break from your prejudicial view or even to recognize that you have one.

This last post only reinforces my point in that you feel you have to apologize rather than consider the analysis, implement what you find of value and disregard the rest or contest it if you feel the desire to. Mine was simply a constructive post toward you to consider that your viewpoint is skewed in the conclusions regarding my views of PTSC. Perhaps your defensiveness is keeping you from perceiving the truth about it.

Good luck and well wishes regardless.

New Message
Please login to post a reply