Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

5. BASHING OR HYPING

1)Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur or 2) impending doom are best left to Nostradamus as they will cost you some valuable points towards your rating. Also included in this category is 3)repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer.

Let me break it down for you with examples (as I understand them applying to rule 5)

1) I know what I own, there is no doubt that we going to win the suit agains the J3, there will never be another re-exam, this stock will soon be at $2

2)the company will be closing its doors soon, Dan Leckrone will hold out long enough for us to run out of money, if we don't prevail with the USPTO we are doomed

3)opinions... the BoD stinks, the BoD stinks, the BoD stinks.

Regarding number 3: If every time there is an event that causes financial pain to every shareholder and it can be attributed to actions by the BoD, then investors have a right to read about it. If the reason to reiterate facts of what has happened and build upon it with what is happening is to create a lasting impression, then in my opinion, this does not violate rule 5. If I am wrong, then perhaps Agoracom will comment.

No further discussion is necessary for the sake of not violating rule 5:)

Jan 15, 2011 12:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply