Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: The New Company?

posted on Jul 30, 2005 02:57PM
TPL/Alliacense is a private company. They also have total control over litigation and license activities for what they call the Moore Microprocessor Portfolio (MMP).

While I would like to see more from Patriot in the form of PRs, I understand that Patriot is under no obligation to issue a matching PR. I think TPL knew what it was doing when their PR mentioned nothing of Patriot or Fish. Their work is not about pumping Patriot. Rather, their work is about enforcing the patents.

It doesn`t make sense to me for Patriot to issue PRs referring to TPL activities. What`s the motivation? Would they want to pump up the pps to $0.50, $0.75 or $1.00 so that TPL can start making money off of warrants without winning a single cash judgement? How about we let TPL earn their (and our) money instead.

As far as the AMD and Intel licenses go, Patriot has issued the required PRs. The most I expect to see in the future from Patriot about TPLAlliacense activities will be indirect in the form of SEC filings showing excellent revenue growth in quarterly and year-end financial statements.

Anything else is lagniappe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply