Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: 2+2= power - Ron.,Lars., Banks, and all your thoughts.....

RE: 2+2= power - Ron.,Lars., Banks, and all your thoughts.....

posted on Jul 30, 2005 03:28PM
I`m having difficulty with the notion that certain shareholders believe they are entitled to a company stroking ie. preferential treatment. If the company is truthful and timely with SEC reporting requirements, then give thanks for that. You should henceforth lean upon your worthless elected congressmen and senators to insure that the SEC enforces congressional laws for the small investor and market integrity. We all hold shares in ``street name`` not in stock certificates, therefore we are just nameless members of a teaming mass yearning to be free. And free you will be of useful knowledge and the right to receive it. As a patient longterm investor with shares ``in street name`` I would ask....Has anyone actually requested and hold PTSC stock certificates? If not then you are in no better position than the poor slug who holds Federal Reserve notes in a jimmied monetary system that would offend the principals of both Keynes and Galbraith. The SEC and congress are out to lunch and have been for decades. I`m not going to go on with this because it`s to depressing, but I will solicite your remarks and comentary from the link that so eloquently speaks to ``currupt influences, fraud and gov negligence`` that dictate market behavior and make victims of both corporations and their shareholders. Out of breath, pant pant, ha, ha!

http://www.investigatethesec.com/DP280705.htm

Enjoy the read and I hope it provokes a discussion of why we must persist with vigilance and patience eternal regarding this investment and the ``Market.``

Best regards to patient longs, Raillery

New Message
Please login to post a reply