Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: we did hear some good things from share holder meeting..

This is not endorsing the BOD.. and I did not attend so addition or correction welecom......... but from this 1/4 to last we lowered expenses by 25% .. it sounds like with new lease... less board members... hopefully less leagal cost we will see more reductions...

with the reduction of cost ,,,, we also heard..(why not in the PR or a PR)..PDSG had a 1 million in work.... with one real costumer setting up 77 sites... and one test customer... that maybe can be expanded.... plus we know they attended at least one bid meeting... I am hoping without the MMP we can run close to even.... and in time run a profit....

I also feel the more we PTSC appear finiacial stable it would have an effect on MMP signings the legal delay tactics trying to break us is less likley... well here I am dreaming again.... well moving in the right direction is good...

On another note... how do we get new BOD nominees.. for next year... anyone... anyone...

New Message
Please login to post a reply