Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm not angry. I don't like the misrepresentation of this company and anything approaching hype in the comparison to Rambus.

What good is it to bash the BOD and past mistakes?

What good is ignoring history and fact? This is a publically traded company, not a relationship on the mend.

Do you honestly believe it will do the share price any good?

I don't bash or pump in an effort to change a stock's share price. How about you? Do you honestly believe pumping it will do the share price any good?

When PTSC announced dividends and the share price went to two dollars, was anyone complaining?

Yes, some were. Even then it was clear that it was an effort to siphon money to warrant holders.

If you didn't sell some or all of your shares during that big run, then shame only belongs on you. Remember the old adage, bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered.

If you'll review my history, you'll note that I favor entrances and exits rather than hold blindly. And I don't use Cramerisms to make the point.

I believe the worst is behind us, get a cooler head and be patient.

I have a cool head. What I'm not doing is trying to paint an inaccurate picture of PTSC. I'm not admonishing people to take PTSC on faith alone nor comparing this company to an $2.3B market cap IP giant. RMBS makes more on one or two agreements than PTSC has made in its entire history.

New Message
Please login to post a reply