Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

After listening to the BOD at VSHM I was puzzled by a few things. First of all for the people that complained about the questions not being answered I called in twice and had my questions answered sort of, I was cut off both times. I was happy that we were still licensing and had some money coming in. I asked if the police has been notified regarding Leckrone and we all heard no comment. The thing that puzzled me most was when the caller asked Cliff about the move and what the new adress was and he seemed to not want to tell us and never did. How many times he deferred to TPL as it related to how we run our company is also puzzling. Indmenifying Crossflows officers seems to be illegal to me? The accusations that have been alleged against TPL and Crossflow have criminal ramifications. Does TPL maybe have some leverage over our BOD as accomplices to the fraudulent activities. CJ is on the PDS board as our sole rep and Gloria is a forensic acct the situation has smelled fishy for quite sometime re-exams excluded. How didn't they know? It seems to me that TPL runs our company still.

New Message
Please login to post a reply