Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Why did TPL license INTEL for so cheap ? It's interesting ..

during this time period and all the lawsuits ptsc and tpl with the blessing of moore were allowed to independently sue and settle cases for whatever amount of money. tpl was going to one up us. with intel friends of moore. we had no choice in my view bring a bargaining plate to the table. they chose amd. yes it was a terrible deal so was intel. the only way we coud show some muscle was scare tpl we would give it away. amd and intel brought tpl and patriot to another lousy settlement. es wanted a deal with tpl and consquently the deal was not very good. good enough for him to make lots of money. too bad ptsc shareholders didn't. but gloria informed us we should have known. that deal was for and only the benefit of es with our bod supporting him all the way. moore from the start was not in ptsc corner. you should have read the shaw report. he did not design anything. but for the lack of ptsc getting a sign off he got half, would the judge have given us more my personal yes maybe up to 75%. we had 50% no matter what. just a screaming es to settle with tpl without the judge. GREED GREED ON ONE MAN'S BEHALF my view. in my view there were some in ptsc that felt moores signature was not worth 50% because he did not do the work fish and shaw did it. tpl noticed no sign off moore jumped to get his share and he did and so did we.

New Message
Please login to post a reply