Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Until someone shows me what the BOD did to increase shareholders value...FTW

Firstly, He is just not anyone...read his resume. Though he is not in tech/corp. field, I believe he has shown integrity and success in his respective field.

Secondly, you have a forsenic CPA (IMO) who failed to do her job. You have others on the bod that many shareholders would argue the fact that they have been self serving.

Thirdly, why in the world should their (bod) compensation package be what it is? Would you not agree for some type of a performance compensation package equal to reality of what they have done for shareprice value?

If I come across harsh with you, it is not personal. I don't like poster that exonerate the bod for their short coming.....probably as much as you dislike bod bashers.

Of course all of this banter on this forum is subject to interpretation based on your point of view. Mine is under deep water right now. I did a lot of DD, unfortunately IMO ptsc has not live to it public info. provided by the company. Yes, it is a OTC.BB stock with no guarantee, but when financial are public knowledge...that is another story.

Good luck to you

New Message
Please login to post a reply