Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: maybe its time to join them at least short term , change the focus to PTSC ..

"To me, it looked like ptsc had recent good news but you'd never know it to read the posts on this board. I do think a few people hear must want nothing good to happen. I do not know their motive but it sure looks that way to me.

I am here to learn the FACTS but rarely are facts discussed. All the focus seems to be on bashing the BOD. I can see some good reason for a lack of confidence but enoug is enough.

If you feel that strongly about things take action or move on. This constant whining is a huge downer."

Sorry, but you are wrong. The facts that are discussed are quite important and relative. The fact is that we have a very strong technology that is used and thus infringed by almost everyone who puts, and sells a micro-processor in their product. Another fact is that the revenues that we recieved to date, approximately 160 million, for a great part, have been given to warrant holders who almost immediately unloaded. I re-invested my dividends. I guess I did not recieve the email to unload because according to Gloria I should have. Other portions of that 160 million were placed in bad mergers that were overseen by our BOD. Another fact is that we pay too much in salaries to those that have little to do. We have an accountant that can't find discrepancies in billing, a lawyer who oversaw a one sided M/A, a CEO that just prepares financial statements. Given this track record of bad decisions where is the garuntee that should we prevail in court that our money will be managed better? What is the purpose of all this effort, by others incidently, if plans are not developed. It is, as if it is none of our business, or concern. Since they can't seem to invest the monies, as also evidenced, are they planning to just disburse it as dividends? Do they have a clue? Should we be concerned, or just keep taking it and shut up. It is our money. We have more invested than they do.

Whats the plan BOD?

New Message
Please login to post a reply