Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Positive vibes...why? PTSC eliminated 3 board positions. Pretty good start I say. TPL repaid PTSC after PTSC initiated court action. I know, it should never have been unsecured in the first place. Old news. They forced TPL's hand. Nice job. Several companies have entered into license agreements and paid MONEY as evidenced by 7 mil in PDS account. Ptsc is cutting overhead. PTSC is actively negotiating with TPL to settle issues defined in lawsuit and give PTSC better oversight. I know, they are not capable of achieving this goal.

We had no news for a long, long time. You tell me....are these recent developments positive?....or are they negative just because Flowers, Johnson and Felcyn remain.

To continue harping on the failures of the past has fast become the most boring, redundant, and ineffectual topic of the board, imo. Everyone gets it....be done with it!

good luck to you ron and all of us

New Message
Please login to post a reply