Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

i have no outrage with you. just really cant get around slipping a rope around stans neck when he apparently got screwed like the rest of us. seems a large share holder and warrant holder that did not choose to unload is actually one of us....a shareholder, and he has voiced his displeasure of the BOD and rather than rally around him, you choose to try to place blame on him. it is your choice, but i just dont see the logic in it.

there was another large shareholder that was inside ptsc as a shareholder rep that has tried to voice his displeasure with the BOD and a few chose to not listen to him either.

wonder why our ex: shareholder rep never sold his vast holding either. could it possibly be that they werent privy to the PR game that PTSC played in 2006. somebody sold heavily into each of our good news rallies back then.

Our well seasoned BOD forensic accountant sent an email to a stock holder last year. not a very profesional thing, as a BOD member, to communicate individually with its stock holders. same BOD member stood up last month and had the nerve to chastise a shareholder for not being smart enough to dump the stock when it was being run up.

these are the people that should be receiving our outrage.....not the shareholder.

if you cant let that dog lie......then allow me to not let people forget what the BOD has done.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply