Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

To clear out some formalities... Pete cerntainly has stepped up to the Plate and should be thanked.. for his effort... A couple of German posters are giving him quite a tongue lashing.... which .. i am not sure about his posting history,,, but when I first read seemed to be out line,, (I did not read many of the Yohombre & Cleansers.. I dont know if I would answer an allegation that was offensive.... but would like to stay away from that subject ... becuase it is not the main piont...

As Far Pete being quailfied,,,,,??? I think some poster are thinking that Quaifications are what we need to focus on... well It very clear to me many posters here are focused on another item... I even see some strong posters .. posting in ways that that conntradict some earlier post... TRUST seems to huge here...

If we got a patent lawery with previous BOB & IP experience would you vote for him ??? would you vote for him if worked for Leckrone in the past... would vote for him if had Swartz ties.... So is Pete qauilfied... ?? if he is the only one on the ballot I have news for you many will vote him.... just becuase they do not trust what we have,,,

I do not want to speak for Pete,,, but if we get a qualfied candidates .. I think and many would vote for him...

One other key item.. if we get candidates on the ballet that can only be good thing.. I BOD see's they have no support and they need to make things happen.. Many people when they are making money have tendency not follow through on voting... example I voted 70% of my share the iother 30% got not voting info on... if we where @ 1 dollars I doubt i would have went out of my way to contact the broker and get the info....

New Message
Please login to post a reply