Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Expect many former posters to crawl out of the woodwork

I agree, they did a good job of taking it to $7.00 some time around the mid 1996 or 1997 I forget.

But you must agree... getting an extra 10 years out of the life of each patent would be good for all of us.

This is what I would do:

1. Get into the Entertainment Industry by creating some kind of Animation Studio to do games and animated movies, a proven industry.

2. Work on redesigning the patents to get additional patents on the redesigned patents and life extension, much like Microsoft does with their software, so that every 5 or 7 years they come up with a new design of their windows products.

3. Work on manufacturing the chips and selling them to ARM LOL!

4. If not 3, then work on some kind of Ipad, Iphone concept, and have a specific design built buy some allied manufactures like "Motorola" or other that has agreed to pay our fees and start marketing products.

Having run a company for over 20+ years, those are specific steps I would take.

Common Sense, I think the BOD should have done some of these years ago, instead of squandering precious cash on meaningless investments and inflated salaries.

But.... I think the BOD was afraid of the patents failing, so they were in it to get out in case the USPTO did not do their job with integrity.

Well the USPTO are doing a great job of maintaining integrity in their re-evaluations, therefore IMHO I can expect the BOD to “Believe” in their patents, and do the right thing for once.

New Message
Please login to post a reply