Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: After reading (see link),it is so convincing, it looks like a sure (certain

Here are my thoughts and observations: If the case is lost (as you write and fret about) and the result will be the complete distruction of TPL and thus PTSC I would expect you to be posting about and spending your time on a stock that you thought had a chance of wild success.

But you are still here posting. So my thought is that you deep down inside you still believe that PTSC still has a chance of tremendous success and wild unbelievable riches when TPL and PTSC win this case.

I am still here, and so are many others.

No need to share your thoughts and observations about this as you already have over the last several months.

In the end the only Ts and Os that will matter will be the results we see on a PACER and that will mostly likely be because of the dedication, efforts and contributions of Wolf.

GLTAL

Feb 23, 2011 12:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply