Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
To answer your question, I bought relatively little (40,000 shares) since I'm not very familiar with it. My research really was the internet and message boards. There's nothing else available and people seemed to do a thorough job. I read as much as I could going back to the early days and to where things are now. There's simply too much to read it all. And, unfortunately, I'm not familiar with patents and I don't quite understand some of what I read (especially the mechanics of reexams). My thought was that this stock has been much higher in the past, and if it gets that high again, I'll make a little money. If the stock goes to zero, it won't be a gigantic loss. For me, it's a little fun gamble. I understand that for a lot of you it is substantially more. I may increase my position in the future, but until I can understand some of the things I see here, I don't feel comfortable.
New Message
Please login to post a reply