Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Topics I would like discussed on Agora board instead of bickering who said what when.

1. Who can we put on the BoD to replace Carlton Johnson? I believe a complete change would be bad for PTSC and place more value on integrity than on ability. Both would be ideal. Gloria and Flowers, I believe have integrity, and are learning which improves their ability.

2. What is progress with CrossFlo? Recent pilot programs include: Patriot Data Solutions Group selected to assist Louisiana District Attorney Association AND Patriot Data Solutions Group selected to assist in integrated case, content management system initiative for Oklahoma Supreme Court.

But I am unable to find much on past opportunities such as: Enforsys and Patriot Data Solutions Team To Enable New Jersey Law Enforcement Agencies To Successfully Share Information or CROSSFLO PROVIDES DATA SHARING FOR MONTANA HEALTH INFORMATION Pilot Program Demonstrates Syndromic Surveillance Capabilities (in 2009).

3. Moore’s blog, Legal opinions from Ron, Pacer items from Wolf, Engineering analysis, Court minutes from anyone attending, TPL and Alliacense hiring or firing news, Patent Office news that applies to our situation

I have been tempted to apply at TPL if only to get an interview to ask insider type questions. Even get hired to get a look at what is going on.

Anyway, from my perspective, there is a lot of good stuff to discuss instead of infighting. Imho.

New Message
Please login to post a reply