Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Regarding the PACER, I did give you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting it was a simple oversight. Personally, I'm really glad you provided a good explanation to instantly put the matter to rest. Certainly you can understand, without the explanation, the practical entirety of last week's postings become "questionable". Thank you.

Hopefully you've read my response to Mark4321.

As to the censorship issue, I see little point in addressing it. It exists here. Everyone KNOWS. And everyone probably has their own opinion about it.

BTW, to me, "Censorship" has to do with not allowing a person the priviledge to be heard. I have no problem hearing (reading) anyone's opinion. Once.

Like Tom, I do not believe I have ever banned a user here, other than obvious spammers touting snake oil. And I try to play fair. Last week I removed a couple of "to the moon" posts.

My apologies for the seeming extensive effort you expended in preparing your reply. In the time frame I cited, I only noted one reported post where the violation was "Off Topic". And it was - some article about Microsoft. It is yet to be processed.

Thanks again,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply