Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I think you, me and pretty much anyone with a shred of common sense and abilty do simple analysis is well qualified to comment on this particular issue, so I think you have no risk in commenting. In the REAL business world, the answer to that of course is yes! In fact, ALL of that compensation is outside of any hourly analysis. The $96K consists of $28,800 board fee and $67,200 Audit Committee Chair fee.

Now as SGE1 was quick to throw Wolf under the bus for "complaining" about the costs for the PACERS (which I believe was ONLY after wolf was accused of intentionally holding back information, information that I might add is publicly available in the same time frame for anyone willing to get it so in reality Wolf can't have held anything back), Gloria is the one who's "complaining" about the hourly rate of her efforts. And her suggestion is that to quantify her efforts into an hourly rate of $75 at an annual shareholder meeting (albeit virtual) shows a lack of professionalism that is pretty funny if it weren't so sad. When you consider that her claim implies she's working more than 60% of her normal work hours on PTSC related matters, and yet we had the dearth of oversight on the very issues she as Audit Chair was responsible for overseeing does not reflect well on her efforts or her abilities.

Frankly, based on her claims and her related performance, she certainly seems to be in well over her head, and would serve the company well to find a qualified replacement for herself.

New Message
Please login to post a reply