Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ron,

My guess is if enough shareholders/agora posters intent on making management changes at PTSC can be driven off and scattered the more secure the current management will feel.

I would like Wolf to come back, lets not give them easy victories.

What baffles me is why retail shareholders want management to remain as is when it is in their best financial interest to create management more concerned with shareholder value.

We are all here to make money, I will make money when the share price goes up,what is source of financial renumeration for the other posters?

In years past one particular poster used to be a favorite of mine because he always had such wonderful things to say about PTSC and it made me feel good about my investment, now that poster seems to be representing ideas contrary to my best interest and I was baffled by his change of stripes, but things are becoming much clearer now, he has not changed.

GG

Mar 09, 2011 07:13PM
Mar 09, 2011 08:38PM
Mar 09, 2011 09:38PM
Mar 09, 2011 09:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply