Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 10, 2011 03:38PM
Mar 10, 2011 04:38PM
Mar 10, 2011 04:43PM
Mar 10, 2011 04:55PM
Mar 10, 2011 06:16PM

Are you from Missouri? See below!

Re: SGE1 / Re: opty / Re: SGE1 / Re: Anyone ... LL

posted on Mar 10, 11 12:34PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Well, now your arguments are just plain silly.

"And can you imagine the guy who paid for, downloaded, and was kind enough to share the PACERS on the message boards, actually HIMSELF receiving somekind of benefit for his troubles?"

So you are suggesting that Wolf went to all that effort and expense, but never read any of those PACERs? That he never even read the titles? And didn't have the opportunity to take advantage of the situation?

Again your comprehension skills come into question. I and others have fully described what happened, and the implications, in extreme detail. Why you want to revisit is beyond me. Trying to set me up for an accusation of redundancy?

"what if the price raced to 30" is a key question. Perhaps this was the expectation. But, again, would it change your thoughts on the matter? That's is, beyond the thought of a possible, easy, 64% gain in a matter of 2-3 weeks. You evade the question, preferring to attempt to minimize the potential gain. Deceipt about the deceipt.

Seriously, do you really think people here are THAT stupid? Clear evidence of deliberate wrongdoing - at minimum consisting of deliberately altering a legal document for only one possible reason (to deceive). And everyone is supposed to ignore it?

You still haven't touched on Wolf's protection of Mark's posts. BTW, I don't necessarily fault Mark in this. I doubt he knew that the TPL response had already been filed, and had he known probably wouldn't have made any of those posts. While he did violate the rules, one Hub Leader choose to ignore a bunch of reported violations, thus blocking action by other Hub Leaders. That is, short of banning Mark (which I generally think is the wrong thing to do, though I finally banned Ease this morning as he went off the edge, again). But it was the Hub Leader's responsibility to act responsibly, and not act to protect posts that may have fed a work-in-process.

And you now suggest that 15 cents could have been gotten on 2/25/11. Gosh, that would raise the potential profit over the 14 cents I suggested!

BTW, Mr. Numbers, I believe my potential profit calculation was incorrect. At 14 cents the potential profit from 9 cents would be 55% (not 64%), and at 15 cents it works out to a 67% gain. My apologies for this error. But it doesn't alter the picture much.

My last post on this subject. Back to lurk mode.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply