Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I was going to stay away, BUT you got to be kidding me. The personality of this board is bordering on the ridiculous. Is this a game or something? Ban this person, report this person. I know they have little rules here which I have never looked at but this is not high school, is it? Maybe we can send the bad boys and girls to detention. Heck, I missed many of my BB practices because I was sent to the library. Man, I hope PTSC delivers soon because people here have lost their sense of humor, their compassion and their let people be bygones. Most of you guys debating/arguing are all much more knowledgeable and serious than I am, but these multiple spats are silly but amusing. I guess I won't make troop leader and I hope you just hear what I say and not ban me. I could care less if someone else just wrote this piece and it was directed at me. Frustration can do a number!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply