Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

wow did not expect that. ok to set up a financing plan that allows shorting of a stock and create a real complicated plan no one could understand. great.

now let's look at this. I HAD a friend doing investments in start up companies. your bod would not even hear what he had to say. SAID NOT INTERESTED. inane you say.

PROBLEM . IF YOU HAD TO BORROW MONEY get it from a finance co with loads of stipulations or look at your options. YOU OBVIOUSLY are telling me how you understand all this:rephrase from 30 million share to 50 or 60 million shares or 400 million shares I would expect to hear your options. and anyone else with options it is a public co.

HE had no advantage to sell or short, except he would show has hand. the world would know and I WOULD KNOW . now would I BE BUYING OR SELLING. this is all very complicated stuff you I and the sec are not in this league .

like I SAID THIS IS ALL ANCIENT HISTORY still management of ptsc and us shareholders and the many friends of mine who were wiped out diluted by your team of experts.

where do we want to go with this because you will never find out. bash our competent bod me never highest respect for competence especially with my money you are not in their league believe if you want

New Message
Please login to post a reply