Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The lose of Brian and Wolf will hurt the value of this message board.

"I don't believe they're just charging "actual costs". I'm sure they're charging the marked up, PROFITABLE, fees that they can. In fact, considering the captive audience and an up to now 2-1 majority on the management committee, I wouldn't doubt that they're probably getting above market rate. Also, it wouldn't surprise me that if there was an absence of enough work to keep the entire Alliacense crew busy, but enough so that they didn't want to let someone go, that TPL has found a way to allow the MMP charges to "carry" that person(s).

Obviously, some of this is assumption and suspicion, but do you believe for a minute that Alliacense (TPL) isn't making a profit on their licensing efforts?"

Ahhhh, Pricing..!!!....Yup, It's in TPL's interest to bump up the "G&A" as high as possible to cover assumed licensing activities....We now may get into the conversation as to what constitutes "Direct vs. Indirect" costs, and what percentage PTSC is liable for..Hello G-L-R-O-R-I-A..!!!

Van Morrison , where are You???

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply