Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Attracting NEW Investors - BOD NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION!

The tune would be an alternate strategy other than strafing a public forum day in and day out. Goerner provided us with a better communication strategy and that didn't seem to help the PPS. He is also the one who changed the pie chart. I think they did that to give shareholders some hope for the interim knowing the MMP battle was not going to be decided for years. The past MA activities are what they are.. they made bad decisions and excluding the fraud allegations I don't see how we should keep bringing that up. I was 1 out of 3 in the same period of time for my businesses.

Mr Flowers is now on the hot seat he is the one that is at the helm at least figuratively and the person who should be feeling the heat. I want answers also but with the ongoing litigation I know they will not come.

I asked about the VSM just because I thought they got off easy. I was suprised after being on this forum for years and hearing the multitudes of BOD antagonists that they would get question after question about their past behavior and decisions. I guess it is easier just to vent on a public forum. This is where my contention is with this strategy it hasn't worked either unless claiming that the voting would have been different in the last election? Maybe!! But what positive change has occurred or will occur in the in the near future?

I am in this stock for what might possibly happen not what they did 4 years ago. I could careless about the failed MA. I do care about all the fraud allegations and the fact TPL runs our company via a contract but this is being addressed now in court. Just sign some infringers announce a buy back program followed by a dividend and I will be gone and happy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply