Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Imagine How Much $$ to count this quarter that 10q waits til last day!

"Carlton Johnson goes to PDS and divides a large sum of money by two"

I've never met CJ, but from the accounts I've heard on this board from those who have, your recollection might be off as those accounts have more commonly suggested, "sum of money" might have really been "sandwich", and I'm not sure if there's any distibution of the halves to anyone else! lol

Ahhhhh, I'm certain that every minute available is required, and is being utilized to count the cash, and thus the likely 5 pm Monday filing of the 10q. You'd think though that Cliff and the rest of the gang would get it out of the way as soon as they could, so that they would be able to get past the restricted period, and be able to get to the work of buying shares on the open market! Something I know they're just itching to do!

Well, even if it turns out to be only the $7M that was foretold, that alone will represent the best MMP licensing take since the quarter that ended 11/30/09. Look at me, singing that same ol'"snide" positive tune yet again! I'm tingly too!

New Message
Please login to post a reply