Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Imagine How Much $$ to count this quarter that 10q waits til last day!

The AMS was held on January 19th, I believe. I never posted on that day. In fact, I didn't post again until Feb 1. Not sure why you're trying to misrepresent the facts, but you are.

The info you cite that you attribute to me, is from e-mails I received from PTSC in response to questions I had and asked them, not from the AMS. I didn't attend the AMS due to other commitments. I'd request that you post correct information if you're going post about my actions.

Additionally, your interpretation of the statement you attribute to Cliff doesn't correlate with typical PTSC reporting. They have always (caveat of perhaps after the Casio timeframe without going back to check) listed unquantified licensing deals with aggregated amounts. Just as I showed you in the previous reponse to you of the prior, though in your opinion "NO LONGER PERTINENT", reporting of subsequent events where they simply state that between end of quarter to some date prior to the 10q or 10K, that PDS signed license deals with third parties for an aggregate value of "X".

The only difference in current activity is that they seem to have some licensees that are purportedly requesting anonymity now, whereas before they apparently were not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply