Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Considering PTSC has indicated on Feb 3 that "several" licenses were sold, and has additioanlly reveald that PDS had about $7M on the balance sheet in mid January, I'm going to estimate that the 10q will reveal about $10M in MMP licensing. Furthermore, I'll suggest that as of the end of the quarter in Feb, PDS had about $8M on its books.

That won't leave much for PTSC to have received in distribution (if any), but will reflect positively in that it would be the best quarter by a long shot in nearly 2 years. It also shows that there is decent funding to battle the T3 in court and to go after a jury verdict if necessary.

Looks like it'll be another aftermarket release of the 10q, maybe even after 5pm Pacific by the time it shows up, but IMO, those kind of numbers would be a positive, albeit incremental, and anything more IMO would be a strong surpise to the upside. My experience is that company silence is never good, but perhaps PTSC's relative lockdown mode will be the exception that proves the rule and that we'll see a positive result reported.

New Message
Please login to post a reply