Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Like it or not, "BOD Compensation" consists of all of the different fees that BOD members collect for their various roles as BOD members, whether chairpersons, committee members, etc. Read the filings. It's pretty clear. What you're referring to, either through misunderstanding or otherwise, it the "board fee". So while in your mind you may think you're correct, you're actually incorrect.

Secondly, ONLY FROM THE NOTES REPORTED HERE from the SHM, do I have information that Cliff says he won't collect his BOD fee. Unfortunately, I did not attend the "virtual" meeting. So that's why I qualified it, only because I don't have firsthand knowledge, and it's not indicated in any official company communication.

As for the bonus, AGAIN, I suggest you read the filings BEFORE you spout off about your understanding of things. According to the prosepctus, it's the COMPANY who is indicating they've accrued as payable the full balance of the bonus available to Flowers.

So perhaps you might consider that, as typical, I've done some homework BEFORE i've posted the information that I do. I suggest in the future, you might follow suit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply