Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about all the PTSC/DL/CM lawsuits

A few days ago some one reported here that CM had made a proposal to DL....... the thought occurred to me, " What happens if DL counters or agrees? ". What would that do for all of us and PTSC and the share price. I'm not saying it will happen. I am saying that CM served the ball to DL and now the ball is in his "court"/court. Perhaps more is going on than what we know concerning the " three musketeers "..........or is it the three stooges???

Three Musketeers

One for all, and all for one (un pour tous, tous pour un; also inverted to All for one, and one for all) is a motto traditionally associated with the titular heroes of the novel The Three Musketeers written by Alexandre Dumas, père, first published in 1844. In the novel, it was the motto of a group of French musketeers named Athos, Porthos, Aramis and d'Artagnan who stayed loyal to each other through thick and thin.[10][11][12]

Three Stooges - Slowy i Turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc

New Message
Please login to post a reply