Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about all the PTSC/DL/CM lawsuits

afraid the three stooges. the great charles moore. he did not develop this chip. fish with the help of mr shay correct yes. now his testimony could influence the future of ptsc for or against. should not he recuse himself from possible perjury for testimony on this case. he was only a bystander that happened when signatures were not signed correctly. he and leckrone stepped in to make millions off of legitimate shareholders of ptsc. now claims are being suggested he may be a court expert. how can he be of capacity to speak as an expert for something he had no part of? fish and shay are responsible logical yes no. my view. any views appreciated from responsible posters bod appologists kin of gloria or wannabe bullies don't waste your time my view and thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply