Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If Apple is the mystery company, which I absolutely believe that it is, then how significant is this license agreement considering the MMP accounted for only 5% of a multi million dollar contract (from Moore's complaint). What constitues a multi million dollar contract? Is two or more considered multi-million?

With so many people suing TPL/Leckrone for things that almost seem criminal, I wonder why some district attorney's office hasn't seriously looked into filing criminal charges. I also wonder why PTSC is working so diligently to reach a settlement with such questionable business partners or are they? Perhaps our BoD is smarter than we give them credit for at times.

Here is a conspiracy theory for you: BoD stalls case management conference hoping that Moore wins and gets his patents back from TPL. Moore has his comag voided which opens the door for PTSC to move forward with their suit and void the MA/Comag. Major player waiting in the wings to buy the MMP portfolio but doesn't want TPL in the picture.

Theory 2: If the MA/ComAg were voided and Moore and PTSC each retain 1/2 of the portfolio, perhaps all of the licensing people leave TPL/Alliacense and start their own company with the intention of licensing the MMP for PTSC and Moore. they have the reverse engineering and the know how to do this.

Just my thoughts

New Message
Please login to post a reply