Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Absolutely disgusted with this stocks performance...

again I would like to thank ronran for last nights explanatation. the markman has to be done to hand to the jury. think about that handing the holy grail to the jury. If i was acer htc i would never let that happen. if our patents are anywhere near what they were in texaS AFTER ALL THE EXAMS. now with after all the case management meetings. we know htc acer are heavy in amd and intel processors .and after all the reexams we and they know what we have. bottom line i would not like the jury to know too much.

yesterday we had good news on pr i announcement doesn't do much maybe stabilize .08.

again why the one release? some want new investors. not with this. Gloria my view you want nothing more than an .08 stock. If you didn't you would be explaning a few things some pr consistent announcements that we understand. could be your long term plan not good for us.

again when we want information nobody in the co. is willing to talk so we have to ask people on the board like ronran. something wrong here

New Message
Please login to post a reply