Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The woman was the person who answers the phone? I assume she is the receptionist. I asked about my e-mails being unanswered and gave her my name so she could forward my e-mails to Cliff. My e-mails are not very nice so I dont expect any replies.I have sent numerous e-mails.

Examples:

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->

Cliff,

Please do your job and get some info out on the status of PTSC. Is there anyone at PTSC that is looking out for the shareholder? Are you going to invest in the company anytime soon and show the general public that you actually believe in PTSC and PDSG? What can you guys possibly be doing all day long to substantiate your pay checks? Is there a criminal investigation going on in regards to the swindling that TPL did to us? Please provide something!!!!!!!!!

and<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->

Is Cliff Flowers still the CEO? Why hasn't the company communicated anything to the shareholders? This fraud happened on your watch right under your nose. What are you doing to make shareholders whole again? How do you justify your salary?

New Message
Please login to post a reply