Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 27, 2011 04:00PM
Jun 27, 2011 04:09PM
Jun 27, 2011 07:55PM

"The Company expects to issue the release within approximately seven to ten days based on the culmination of certain events."

"expects" doesn't mean it will be 100% certain.
"approximately" = "ungefähr" in german.
And "culmination of certain events" to me means the release is somehow depending on these events.

Business is not always predictable, especially with negotiations and legal implications involved.

The BOD is going to get criticism no matter what they do unless they turn the ship around with bottom line dollars. Nothing less will do. The italicized above is from your post. It begs the question -- why send out any reply? They know they will be criticized either way. Best to respond to everyone that they are working on settling with TPL and pursuing the infringement case against the T3. That would've been the best thing to do if they cant honor a self-imposed deadline. Some of these things seem to be common sense, at least to me ... so??? Help me understand. Seriously, I would like to know your comments.

GLTAL

Jun 28, 2011 08:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply