Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I am saying that most dissatisfied shareholders are voicing displeasure with the one-sided agreement which allowed another entity to screw PTSC shareholders, and the lack of subsequent oversight by those with a fiduciary responsibility to PTSC shareholders vis-a-vis the agreement. They are also voicing displeasure with the squandering of tens of millions of dollars on fruitless ventures to the detriment of PTSC shareholders. They are also voicing their displeasure with a management and BoD that does not itself make a substantial investment in the company, but rather bleeds it through grossly exaggerated compensation, again to the detriment of PTSC shareholders.

That is what most dissatisfied shareholders are voicing displeasure with, not with pressuring PTSC decision-makers into making yet another stupid decision, i.e. settlement, out of haste.

I think our BoD and Leckrone can both differentiate between the two; all the more reason to keep both honest ...... if that is possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply