Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

1. We fought for years with Moore/TPL for ownership of patenet.

2. Once "ownership" was resolved we agreed to split 50/50.

3. PTSC gave TPL too much control and they screwed us. (Fox in the Hen House)

4. PTSC provided unsecured loan to TPL in hoping they would collect MMP fees. Gun to our head.

5. TPL/DL continues to have a strangle hold around PTSC yet we have strong charges against TPL. Sounds like we're in the same boat in the middle of the ocean shooting at each others feet as the boat takes on water.

So what would any "good" lawyer, and I use that term losely, do in resolving these issues?

A. We need revenues from MMP. Can we not get a ruling on PTSC hiring a differnt firm in collecting or do we need to get through this mess first?

B. Aty the end are we still going to be in the same boat we this crook?

C. Can Moore and his attorney step in as well in getting this resolved? Sounds like he also got screwed as well as many others...

It seems so criminal that a judge would see clearly this contract by TPL is bias although our @#$% BOD signed it. A GD gun to our head.

I pray we have some legal move that would be sooner than later. "A long process" does not sound good. I think somoene, DL, got paid off to play this out until the patents expire. Either way, DL should go to prison!

New Message
Please login to post a reply