Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Can Agoracom message boards be used as a rallying point for shareholders?

Agoracom, I have been a shareholder of Patriot Scientific for over 7 years and I have been posting on Agoracom for roughly the same period of time. There are no other message boards like yours, with the layout, ease of use, and custom features that make accessbility and browsing very easy.

Due to the attributes listed above, a considerable following of PTSC shareholders congregate on your message board.

I am wondering if it is allowed to use the PTSC message board as a rallying point for various shareholder initiatives? The reason I ask is because a message of mine requesting shareholders to get behind a shareholder proposal was deleted. I am assuming it was deleted out of fear that shareholders might get behind it.

There have been in my opinion some "irregularities" about PTSC operations that go back to at least 2006. I am attempting to get shareholders who share the same belief to submit their concerns to a US government agency. If I make a post once per week about the same initiative to get shareholders informed, is that considered to be repetitive?

PTSC is now trading at 5 cents. Most of the shareholders of PTSC have been invested while PTSC was trading well over 1 dollar. Shareholders do not have much left and I do not believe it is too much to ask to use your message board as a rallying point to encourage shareholders to rally behind shareholder initiated proposals.

If PTSC shareholders are not allowed to use this message board as a rallying point, then I understand and I will stop posting messages about rallying PTSC shareholders for any initiatives.

Thank you for your time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply