Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Pardon me, but I do not believe you have EVER answered my basic questions!

Right now, with the cards dealt to PTSC, what would you do differently?

That's the question that NEVER gets answered.

It seems that my use of the words "maybe" and "apparently" come across to you as speaking in definitive terms. There ain't much I can do about that....

As for your "notification of shareholders" non-sense, all shareholders were invited to attend the VSM. Shareholder meetings are the customary, completely acceptable and appropriate place to announce company intent. You suggest they should have issued a PR or some other notification to ALL shareholders. Please advise as to exactly how PTSC could FORCE all shareholders to read whatever they issue. A door-to-door global campaign? LOL

Further, you suggest a PR issued a week ago would have circumvented any "E" problems. Please explain how that would have worked. Does the SEC and FINRA read all of PTSC's PRs? Would such a PR qualify as a material event (after having already been announced)? Would an 8K have been required? As for here on Agora, heck, Laurie reminded everyone here of PTSC's stated intent, and that didn't stop the complaining - it didn't even slow it down.

As for your tests of knowledge, I'll simply respond by saying that after 20 years experience dealing directly with a variety of Government agencies, I know that advising them of how to do their job and/or how they should communicate with other agencies usually does more harm than good, and that an expectation that a Government agency will timely act (especially when a second or subtier Government agency is involved) is foolhearty. Unfortunately, there is usually nothing you (a company) can do about it but hope for the best, and stand ready to react as appropriate.

Do you have an answer to my basic questions?

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply