Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I would add to what has been discussed about the TPL proprietary IP (Core Flash...) that if a company licenses a TPL IP portfolio then TPL would agree not to file an infringement lawsuit against them. So basically TPL gains nuisance value licensing for the Core Flash et al portfolios at the expense of the MMP. Business as usual.

The only thing PTSC can do is continue to press the issue against TPL. Why hasn't PTSC filed an emergency request with the court that all TPL proprietary IP contracts explicitly say that the licensing is not immunity from the MMP and not immune from being subject to an MMP infringement lawsuit, etc.

BTW, taking TPL to court about why they haven't prosecuted the MMP in the same fashion of the Core Flash would be comical. I can hear the legal intern now who would be required to represent TPL for such an argument.

"Your Honor, the MMP has garnered over 300 million dollars in licensing fees. Of which PTSC has earned over 120 million dollars. What PTSC does with their share is their business."

So if PTSC settles with TPL without gaining significantly more MMP oversight, does TPL have proof of illegal activity against the BOD of PTSC? Is PTSC just going through the motions?

I suggest going to my previous post regarding the SEC.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply