Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Soon we will not have this forum to even watch, less participate in.."

That's not what was said. Not even alluded to.

I can understand the staff at Agora is sick of being contacted 10 times a day to step in and intervene on the posting regulations and someone not adhering to the 6., or someone reporting snide remarks towards another poster, repetitive posts, removal of posts ..etc., you get my drift, I'm sure.

They're getting sick of the adolescent behaviors, and are giving you an option to participate in this forum, or a less regulated forum. The existing forum isn't working well.

You shouldn't need to be an "expert" in law, finance or corporate structure to voice a question or an opinion. That's why I'm here. To learn, by considering what others say. Even the "experts" could be wrong, at times, too. But, I'm willing to listen, because they do have the experience. If two parties want to engage in personal views, indepth...take it up with the IM feature. That's what it's there for. Everyone will look better for doing that.

If you don't respect another poster, keep it to yourself. Ignore 'em. But, please...Quit crying to the administrator. It's getting pretty bad and frankly, it reminds me of "Goody-Two-Shoes" monitoring a classroom while the teacher goes to the restroom. In the case of absolute biligerance, the HL takes a (24hour) public (rec) vote on who gets axed, purpose why, then make it permanant. Majority rules.

We don't need the board to be moderated as it is. Just act like civilized, respectfull people. I would guess 90% of us are long. We do have something in common. Remember that when you post and reply. You don't have to agree with everyones' perceptions....but can you at ;east consider them ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply