Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Try metamucil for relief of that backlog experience.

There's an old viral piece about 535 people, referring to the government representatives, that while they rail and complain about this and that, the reality if they really wanted things to be different, all they have to do is act to actually make it happen. The reality is they thrive on the dysfunction and environment of disagreement.....at least from their perspective. They cling to it because that is all they really know.

It's been the same story with PTSC. If PTSC didn't want to be where we are today, all they had to do was act to avoid it. They could have acted wisely with the all the items that have been pointed out ad nauseum in the past, and likely they could have acted differently since they've filed suit (ie. not made it so TPL could get 90% of the FY MMP revs as a way to entice them to settle). IMO, they're STILL getting out foxed by the fox in the hen house. And when we have our own Swartz fox in our own hen house, you'd expect that it would take one to know one. But results prove otherwise.

As for your Lions, I'm a fan! Before Stafford got hurt last year, I predicted they'e be the playoff surprise team. Provided he can stay healthy (a big if - I'll believe it when I see it - kind of like backlog v. revenues...lol), they have a better than good chance of making it this year. While I think it's likely a GB-Pit rematch this Feb (with opposite results of course) I can see a Det-Pit 2013 SB, and ring No. 8 for my Steelers, and the Mean Joe Green channelling Suh not being able to corral Big Ben as Roethlibradshaw matches Terry's 4 rings

New Message
Please login to post a reply