Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That be it! Your link takes you to the second page, so those interested should scroll down and click on "1" to read from the beginning.

To be honest, the "Nitty Gritty" section was a direct extract from the PTSC Web site (with PTSC's blessings). It was so well written, I didn't touch it. After it was published, the article was featured on PTSC's home page for some six months.

You've been around PTSC a long time, do you remember when it came out?

If you hit the "Other Articles" link, you'll see another I managed to get published, but only the title and a couple of sentences are visible. The rest is long lost in cyberspace (archive sweep). It was "indirectly directed" at eDigital. It contained a "Caveat Emptor" (buyer beware) about digital music players - select carefully because the day is coming when there will be different music formats for different manufacturer devices. At that time I believe the devices were all MP-3, and THE source for music was Napster. This was long before IPod/ITunes, use of AAC and WMA, paid downloads, etc. One of my few predictions that actually came true! And of course that article, with that accurate prediction, disappears! LOL That article got literally millions of hits because of "MP-3" at the beginning of the title (a strategic move). MP-3 was THE thing at the time, and "MP-3" actually surpassed "sex" as the most searched term.

Both from my dabbling as a freelance writer. Both were published internationally in seven languages via EarthWeb, an emagazine sponsored by Sun Micro intended to be "the hub for everything JAVA".

Thanks for the memory!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply